Photo Source: Interactive Powers.
With our Video RTC · Mobile SDK, you can easily add real-time video calling over a data connection or WiFi from your website or app. Interactive Powers offers high quality video communication and seamless integration into any existing app.
Add Real-Time Communications to your app.
Enhance the in-app RTC real-time communication experience by letting users collaborate via Voice Call, Video Call, Live Chat, File Sharing, Screen Sharing. From enterprise collaboration to business messaging to customer support or healthcare on demand, video takes an app’s functionality to the next level and adds the incomparable value users gain from seeing each other face to face, regardless of industry. Mobile SDK is designed to run many common hybrid or open mobile framework like Ionic Framework, React Native…
Mobile SDK Features
Our SDK is based on our videortc.js library and supports:
- Video & Audio Calling, Mute or Unmute audio and video calling as needed throughout a call.
- Adaptive Resolution, Video will automatically adjust based on available bandwidth and usage.
- Snapshot Captures, Capture views during the video stream for effective collaboration.
- Live Chat, Send secure text messages, emoticons, and files during any interaction.
- File Sharing, Dual Share files in any kind of format to create business collaboration with users.
- Screen Sharing, Dual Screen Sharing from a desktop browser to improve your communications.
- Video Recording, Video Recording is activated in settings or controlled by the user.
WebRTC Technology Made Easy
Developers retain complete control of the UI, call flow, and video stream with a quick import of the lightweight Mobile SDK. Integration is seamless and your UX remains streamlined. There is no need to use any backend to get started, you can just import the Mobile SDK with its plugins into your existing project and turn on video calling in minutes. Interactive Powers improves upon WebRTC with dynamic audio and video codecs, automatic and adaptive configurations, adjusting latency and audio quality according to network speed and bandwidth.
Video RTC Communication Platforms
Interactive Powers Video RTC communications platforms reach the correct “peer” anywhere, anytime, with consideration for hardware diversity across devices. Interactive Powers STUN Server facilitates discover of external IP addresses and facilitates communication between all connected devices. When a P2P session is not possible, the TURN Server will establish connections between NAT and asymmetric firewalls.
Learn more about video calling, view the documentation, and start coding to give your users HD video calling across devices! Next up for programmable video is a reliable and cost-effective video conferencing solution. Interested? Please let us know.
Interactive Powers - Streamline your business communications