Enabling embed Business Communications into any Web interface with Video RTC
WebRTC (Web Real Time Communication) enables peer-to-peer communication with desktop and mobile browsers. In other words, WebRTC allows you to exchange any kind of media through the web (such as video, audio and data) without any required plugin or component. All our solutions are now following the #NOAPP approach avoid any requirement to download, install any app or plugin in any device to get live communications.
Currently, evolution of WebRTC 1.0 standard and Video RTC platforms and Solutions evolution enable to forget coding specific native applications to start enjoying video or voice services for your business. Previously, it was not so easy to get running a RTC service without considering building mobile apps with a specific API Framework or SDK.
- Avoid to build, install and update specific mobile or native apps
- Connect from everywhere and with any connected device
- Keep updated your devices with the lasted web browsers
- Enable multimedia microphone, speaker and webcam
- Enjoy WebRTC powered services as a standard!
- Use a RTC tester to help users connection
Supported modern devices
- Apple iOS iPhones and iPads
- Android OS phones and tablets
- Chrome OS Laptops or Tablets
- Microsoft Surface Tablets
- Microsoft Windows PC with Opera Chrome, Firefox, Edge
- Apple Mac Computers with Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera
- Linux PC with Firefox or any other WebRTC browser…
Interactive Powers - Streamline your business communications