Beyond improving quality of service QoS and call productivity, any Contact Center has to be ready for the next Internet evolution challenges. For any online business or ecommerce website, the most efficient way to contact a sale representative or get human support is a Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) with your agents but without leaving the web session, so you have to add a one-click button located near to the product or service they are selecting. The agent will receive a session ID from this caller to get all the context required and be more effective.
Unfortunately, what’s happening in the real world for online users is:
- Find the right phone number to call (sometimes it’s not easy because email and forms are first…)
- Take a phone (taking care about calling rates, roaming, premium number…)
- Make a call that is routed to a “boring” IVR (with too many long menus instead of a self-service…)
- Wait for a while in the calling queue… (all agents may be busy, so please wait…)
- Finally when the call is transfered to an agent, you have explain in words all the web context.
- Sometimes, your call is hung up (call error, bad coverage,…), and you have to retry later…
That’s what most companies implements today. Do you really think, that’s a good User Experience? Of course, not, the first reason of this situation is because Contact Centers are built on telephony platforms or standard PBX instead of adding a Webcall approach for their inbound services.
Webcall over the Internet are the next big feature to increase the service value of Contact Centers and make their services look really different against competitors. Today, most users are often connected to Internet with their computers and mobile devices to get any online information about your company before purchasing products or services.
To learn more about how Webcall products can help your business, please contact us at our website.
Interactive Powers - Streamline your business communications