Photo Source: Interactive Powers. Creative Commons
Whatever your business, Real-Time Communications can improve your services.
The fourth generation of our flagship RTC product is now released after months of developments and continuous improvements. Discover how to integrate live-video, voice, and messaging technology to transform your business processes, and how Video RTC it can help you facilitate more engaging interactions with your customers or employees.
Welcome to Video RTC 4.0!
This new version is the result of teamwork and great user experience. Video RTC 4.0 provides more features, better performance with an upgrade of the best embedded WebRTC technology.
Video RTC (WebRTC) Version 4.0 has been released in February, 14 2019.
Video RTC · Use Cases
First of all, Video RTC deployement includes several Use Cases to quick start your RTC project without reinventing everything. This approach is always part of our Video Gateway platform toolkit.
- Video Room, multipeer public videoroom
- Private Room, multipeer private videoroom
- Video SPLIT, integration for your PBX or Contact Center
- Video Mail, record video messages
- Video Player, play recorded video messages
- Video Call, direct peer to peer video calls
- Remote Viewer, direct peer to peer web collaboration
- Escalating, alternate chat, voice, video
- Tester, check peer-to-peer before webrtc connection
Video RTC · Protocols
Our Video Gateway 2.0 part of our two main Video RTC product lines for:
The Web Real Time Communication (WebRTC) is an API definition drafted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) that supports browser-to-browser applications for voice calling, video chat, file sharing without plugins.
Video RTC (WebRTC) Release 4.0 · New
The Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) is an open protocol developed by Macromedia / Adobe for streaming audio, video and data over the Internet, and ready to run with any Web Browser with a Flash Player installed.
Video RTC (RTMP) Release 1.3 · End of Live
Video RTC · Webclient 4.0
Webclient includes a clic-to-call tool kit to built any front-end RTC interface ready for customisation. Buttons, bars, sizes are all definited in HTML5 to created any kind of video frame and options.
Video RTC · Special Modules
Video RTC Includes many extended modules to provide specific features like Meeting Point, [CoBrowsing]() for OAuth services and a Configurator system to set specific services configuration.
Video RTC · Features
Our Video Gateways are packaged and ready to be installed on minimal-instances on:
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- 2-8 cores per unit / 2-4 Gb RAM / SSD or HDD <40 Gb
- Linux Debian 9 64bit Server
Video RTC (WebRTC) lastest releases were:
- Video RTC v4.0 · 2019-03-12
- Video RTC v3.3 · 2018-11-13
- Video RTC v3.2 · 2018-05-15
- Video RTC v3.1 · 2018-01-17
- Video RTC v3.0 · 2017-10-03
- Video RTC v2.2 · 2017-07-27
- Video RTC v2.1 · 2017-04-17
Streamline your business communications
Interactive Powers can help you to turn easily customer experience into a competitive advantage, as our solutions are integrated into your existing processes. Being so, escalation to video is naturally incorporated into your business’s workflow.
Interactive Powers - Streamline your business communications